http://dixieoutfitters.com

SHNV's Supporters for Apr. 2012:
Brock Townsend
Faithful Southron, THANK YOU!!


Southern Heritage <br>News and Views: Confederate flag shouldn't symbolize Southern pride

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Confederate flag shouldn't symbolize Southern pride

By: Brenton Kenkel

"Call me a carpetbagger, but I've never been able to understand the South's peculiar relationship with the Confederate flag - which, to my outsider mind, has always seemed an unambiguous symbol of treason in the service of racist slavery."

Read this idiots article:
HERE

Brenton Kenkel is a philosophy and political science sophomore.
Contact HERE

Send a Letter to Editor:
HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Please LIKE my
Freedom Watch
Facebook page
share it with friends


Please LIKE my
Southern Heritage News
& Views Facebook page
share it with friends.